Jennifer Berkley Jackson, the founder of The Insight Advantage, has a thorough understanding of the impact of customer insight on the many processes that are essential to all organizations: new product development and marketing, sales, operations, product/technical support, and more.
Before founding The Insight Advantage, Jennifer served in a number of critical roles across functional areas within a leading training/consulting firm, developing exceptional project management skills, and a holistic view of business issues.
She has experience partnering with clients and cultivating long-term relationships with them as well as with strategic consultants. She has successfully implemented business strategies across organizational functions, integrating the voice of the customer into all functions, streamlining and documenting processes to increase efficiencies and improve quality, and developing and implementing product strategies for both new and existing products.
Throughout all of her work, Ms. Berkley Jackson brings a strong commitment to helping organizations realize the link between increased profits and a commitment to making key business decisions with customers’ current and emerging needs in mind.
- Project Director, Research/Development
- Marketing Product Manager/Product Launches
- Director, Customer Support
- Assistant to Vice President of Sales
- Strategic Process Improvement Team Leader
- Development and Implementation of Packaging Design Systems
- Training Designer & Facilitator for Internal and External Audiences
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Marketing; San Jose State University
- Times Mirror Leadership Institute
- Achieve International Service/Quality Academy
- Certified Facilitator, Zenger Miller/AchieveGlobal training products
- Women in Consulting (WIC) – Executive Vice President
- Silicon Valley Product Management Association (SVPMA) – Director, Special Events
- Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) – Member
- Silicon Valley American Marketing Association – Member
- Empowering Partners in Consulting – Member
- Society for the Advancement of Consulting – Member
- San Jose/Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Faculty Member, UCSC Extension in Silicon Valley – teaching The Power of Market Research