Working with a Research Partner vs. DIY Survey Tools
There are many survey tools available which can make do-it-yourself surveys seem very attractive.
In some cases, these tools are a good fit, however in many situations, it is beneficial to consider working with a research partner to evaluate what kind of research is required, what research strategy to use (are surveys the only tool needed?), design a survey that will produce the most valid data, maximize respondent participation and completion rate, etc.
And more sophisticated survey tools are required when it’s important to look at the data in many different ways, comparing responses from different segments, or filtering results based on certain criteria. These things are possible using DIY tools, but in many cases, it is very labor-intensive to do so.
See below for a quick reference to help decide when you may need to work with a research partner like The Insight Advantage to meet your research objectives.
5 Reasons to Have a Research Partner
DIY Survey Tools
The right research partner:
1) Knows how to develop the right research strategy to get you the insights you’re looking for.
2) Can make recommendations for how to help you get maximum participation from your target audience, increasing your confidence in the results.
3) Will provide you with ways to customize the look and feel of a survey to support your brand/image.
4) Will know the best way to analyze survey data, allowing you to get deep understanding of your target audience.
5) Can manage the details of your research projects so you don’t have to!